[Dailydrool] MY BASSET RESCUE SWEATSHIRT

nancy cohen.nancy at verizon.net
Sat Feb 14 10:14:20 PST 2009

i went to the post office today and was wearing a basset rescue shirt,
got up to the counter and the clerk said, nice shirt.....do you work
with basset hound rescue?....i said, yup.....are you looking for a
basset hound?.......he then said he has one at home and was picking up
another this weekend....before i could get the words no puppy shops out
of my mouth he mentioned a breeder......then he asked if i go to the
waddle in Ocean City......so to marty at the post office in marlboro
nj......see you at the waddle, and good luck with the puppy.......ps my
husband's name is marty and he works for the postal service
too!.....nancy, hershey and einstein