[Dailydrool] Can you send a card??

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Feb 16 10:35:44 PST 2009

Momma here. Last night, as I was looking at my motley crew, so warm and healthy, I thought, as I have many times in the past week of poor Annie, the abused basset taken in by BellyRubs Basset Rescue, but I thought of this from a different set of eyes, the doctor that is tending this poor hound, how she must feel. I contacted Leanne and asked if I could get the address to send a thank you card to this doctor and the staff that are tending to her needs. Leanne replied that this is a small clinic that has just went above and beyond to help Annie and felt that support would help brighten their spirits too. The addy is:

Unicoi Hospital for the Animals
2210 Johnson City Hwy
Unicoi TN? 37692

Dr. Karen Shelton.

If you can, send a note,or a card to the hospital, just to say thanks for all they are doing. I have some extra cards, if you need me to send a card for you, just e-mail me off list and I shoot one off with your name-
Thanks to all that have helped, prayed and gave support for this poor hound.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake, OEBE Elder Clara - Queen of Farts,
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds