[Dailydrool] Old Guy in KY is going home!!!

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 12:58:25 PST 2009

I'm the Drooler who's adopting the Louisville basset. I hadn't planned on it at this time, and had in fact sworn that my next dog would be young, but something about his face reminded me so much of Waldo that I had to take him. I'm getting ready to head to Petsmart right now for a crate, bed, and some toys. I can't wait to meet him!

Esther and Waldo (ATB 07/18/2008)