[Dailydrool] Me hear ya Budder Elwood, me hear ya

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 17:59:03 PST 2009

Youz done rite Budder Elwood.  No ones can blame de hound for not going outside.

Same fing happen to me in me house. It be raining and it be in de low 50s, by golly it be freezing (Quiet momslabe i says its cold) Whelp me momma had de crazy I did to make me go out in de rain. "nope.com" I sayz to hers.  She said dat I be holding its for 14 hours and needed to go out in de rain or get de infections. "uh-uh" I says again.  Finally it be sprinklings.  I says ok but only too pee.  I go and ran back in all shaking and drench (Yes I was drench mom! dat was not itty bitty sprinkles) I go back insides, momma says I still need to go, ya nose, #2, I fink I wait.

Half hours later it be pouring, Dadperson says Speedy you need to go outside. I follow he. It be da sky be falling down. Is he nutso??? I ran to de momma and sit me hindie down.  What's wrong momma ask. I tellz her de truth. Dadperson gone wanna torture de hound by making he go out in de pouring rain!!  Momma ask dadperson wait he do to me. He sayz nuthin' just opened de door to let he out and he ran back to you like he gonna melt.  It true! It true! I melt in de rain.  I can no goez out dere.

Momma gave up. She keep de eye out til de rain be gone. Whelp, ends up de momma had to take de umbrella outs and go out in de rain wit me den she turn her backs cuz I needz me privacies.  I trotts back in. Boy dat sure fell goods, but next time it best not be rainings.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)