[Dailydrool] Aggressive Basset Update (Saved)

Valerie and John Epps eppsval26 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 20:31:24 PST 2009

Hi,
Wanted to update the droolers that were following this Basset.  I pulled her from the shelter today (hubby is out of town so I figured I could get away with it) and she has improved 100%  She has not been aggressive towards me or my family.  She is skittish and super skinny (25 pounds or so) but she is doing well.  We've been calling her "Chloe."
Thank you to Golden Empire Basset Rescue of Bakersfield, CA for already finding her a new home and working so hard to save her.  She will be meeting her new owner this week!
Thank you for all the drool and great support from the droolers also.

 Valerie Epps