[Dailydrool] Deer Nigel

surferdogs at comcast.net surferdogs at comcast.net
Tue Feb 17 05:13:41 PST 2009

Dear Nigel,
Thank you for the sweet letter. My momma is helping write this because I never even saw a computer until now. I am very flattered by your letter - it made me blush to have you say such wonderful things!

There is a boy named Kahuna here. He's fun when he wrestles and plays chase but he tries to get fresh. I've had enough of that back in the puppy mill. I'm done having babies, though I love all my babies and hope they have good homes.

If you want to go TREKKIN, now that is a whole other story! I would never hurt anything, don't think that of me! I would love to trek with you, and I love biscuits too. Would you really share your biscuits with me? I'd lick the crumbs off your lips if you did...

Momma tells me I start school next week. Do you think we trek in school? I hope so, that would be fun. And I could think about you, Nigel, while I was practicing trekkin, and when can trek together.

Drool back to you, Nigel, and healing drool to all who need it (Momma says my drool can help people!)
Sage