[Dailydrool] Cheap bid for handling experience

erusselburg2 at aol.com erusselburg2 at aol.com
Tue Feb 17 07:40:16 PST 2009

Fellow Droolers,

I've been lurking off-line for several months and haven't posted anything, but still enjoy reading the posts.? I am the person?from the Indianapolis area who does basset rescue?(GABR) and I show beagles.? Some of you who show bassets in the midwest have seen me "stalking" you at area shows to get my "basset fix." LOL

I plan to be?at the Louisville dog shows mid-March showing my little beagle bitch, who needs one major to finish.??I would dearly love to take a basset hound into the AKC ring,?so once again I'm putting out a request to any basset exhibitors who might be at?Kentuckiana and would have a puppy or young dog who needs "ring practice" that I could show.?This I offer to do for free just for the experience of taking a basset hound into the?ring, and while I'd need a tutorial on stacking etc, promise to do my very best. Last year I put a major on my beagle in Louisville, and this past Saturday she went RWB to a 5 pt major.?So I'm a "decent" handler and have been doing this since the 80's.?

Of course this would only work if there's no ring time conflict with 13" beagles.? But I will only have the one little girl to show myself.? Is anyone willing to give me the thrill of a lifetime -?handling a basset in the ring?? If so please e-mail me off-line at erusselburg2 at aol.com.? Thanks and ahrooo y'all!

Edy Ballard
Ironwood Beagles
Guardian Angel Basset Rescue