[Dailydrool] Droolers in Bloomington, IL??

froggie0310 at bellsouth.net froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 17 09:00:45 PST 2009

Are there any Droolers in Bloomington, IL, who might help us along the transport route with Basil the Old Guy from KY to Esther, his new Mom in the Chicago area?  We have looked into Pilots N Paws to help get him at least as far as Bloomington by air if someone can help us move him a little more northward.....if you can help (no date is set for this), please email me!  froggie0310 at bellsouth.net

Thanks!

Susan and the Hoptown Bassets + 2
Murphy, Jeremiah, and Twinkie + Ginger and Flappy
Bluegrass Basset Rescue, Inc