[Dailydrool] Fw: Please help me support my father

Elizabeth Kolenich lizzkolenich at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 13:07:18 PST 2009

Hey!  I usually don't ask for much if it's not for the hounds, but I need everyone's help, please!

I nominated my father, who means the world to me, for the America's Most Wanted 2009 All Star Contest and would appreciate everyone's vote to help him win.

Not to mention my dad said should he win (since I nominated him) he would share a portion of the winnings with me to donate to basset rescues of my choosing!!!

http://www.amw.com/allstar/2009/        Richard Burkepile   You can vote once a day per email adress.

Richard Burkepile
Paramedic, Firefighter, Special Deputy Sheriff
Mansfield Ambulance, Mansfield Fire Department & Richland County Sherrif's Office
Mansfield, OH

Richard Burkepile's unwavering passion for public safety has been recognized by his community with numerous awards. His recent recognitions include the 2008 OAEMS Presidential Award for "his contributions to the Ohio Association and the Profession of EMS", Paramedic of the Year for 2006, 2007 and 2008, as well as the Most Calls for Mansfield Ambulance in 2007. He also received an Award in 2000 for EMT of the Year from the Mansfield Fire Department and Special Recognition for 12 Years of Service in 2004 from Mansfield Ambulance Service. Making a difference is simply a way of life for Richard Burkepile. He is referred to as a patient advocate by his Supervisor and a hero by his family. Inspired by his father, who is known for going out of his way to help people, Richard Burkepile currently holds three positions in public service. He serves as firefighter with Mansfield Fire Department, paramedic with Mansfield Ambulance Service and special deputy sheriff
 with Richland County Sheriff's Office, where he retains the authority and responsibilities of a full-time Patrol Officer even as a volunteer. Richard Burkepile continues to attend monthly trainings to fulfill his "true goal of improving the lives of others".

During each of eight (8) weekly voting periods (see table below), visitors to www.amw.com/allstar will be able to cast one vote, each day of that voting period for the Official Nominee that they believe exemplifies the All-Star qualities. The Official Nominee who receives the most votes during that weekly voting period will be designated as the Weekly Finalist for that week, receive the Weekly Finalist Prize described below and become eligible to be the 2009 All-Star Winner. The Weekly Finalist will be identified on AMW.com/allstar and/or "America’s Most Wanted" ("Program") and/or other media (as determined by Sponsor and the Contest Administrator in their sole discretion) no later than 11:59 p.m. on the Saturday immediately following the close of that weekly voting period.

After the 8 weeks (and if my dad is one of the final 8) there will be another round of voting in which he could win $10,000 and would be presented his award ay the 2009 Allstar Nascar Race by John Walsh.

Lizz Kolenich
lizzkolenich at yahoo.com
205-739-9418

Basset Hound Rescue of Alabama