[Dailydrool] Need advice on chronic ear infections

Leanne Potts leanne.potts at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 13:18:19 PST 2009

Forwarded message - please reply to theappletreeusa at gmail.com

Need advice re: chronic ear infections

Does anyone have any suggestions for a dog w/chronic ear
infections in one ear only? I have a 2 yr old basset/beagle/? mix
who has had problems with both ears since we adopted her.

Most recently it seems centered on just one ear. After numerous
trips to the vet for a multitude of antibiotics, ear washes, etc. I still
can't get under control. She's on a trout/sweet potato diet from
Flint River Ranch. I clean her ears 2 - 3 times a week and still
the black gunk and swelling keep coming.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
theappletreeusa at gmail.com