[Dailydrool] complaint about Becky barking

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 17 13:44:48 PST 2009

Well just opened mail from City thinking it was a form I ordered or another disconnection notice that isn't mine.,  It is a warning about Miss Becky barking Feb 7.
Can't remember that far back but unless I"m at doctor's sitting for hours and wasn't never away.
So I phoned the dog buly  and he has to call back.
Bet it was chinese next door cuz I complained about 6827 not being shovelled and I'm only one here with a walker,.
damn slum anyway
She doesn't bark now that Mr Mow isn't here - she's usually sleeping.

Georgie