[Dailydrool] chronic ear infection

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 18 10:45:16 PST 2009

Miss Becky had a six-eight week infection about three years ago. We had to drive into Calgary at least once a week to have it looked at. IT was yellow gunck down at bottom and her poor ear was red and she also almost if she didn't bite the vet and me if you touched it. She was on a series of drugs and I can get names for you if you want. Vet washed out ear and it finally went away . It was a challenge putting drops in when her ear was so sore and vet said no to the blue treatment cuzx they were so infected and red.
Good Luck email me. Vet has records.
It took a long time
Georgie