[Dailydrool] to many to the bridge

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 20:38:19 PST 2009

wow we could have  skipped this drool

Drool to the family of Dottie & Gus so much loss in such a long time we send
lots of heat healing drool that someday the hole in your heart will be
filled instead with wonderful memories.

To Siobhan what can one say 14 years for Taz to be with you is certainly a
gift but we know how your heart is broken in two at losing your best friend,
heres hoping you and Junior can find comfort in each other and remember the
great times you shared.

And to Doofus's family..life doesnt get any better than that and from a
kennel and a home where noone wants you to a life where you get to go to
waddles and make the rules..may you enjoy laying out in the sun at the
bridge and may your family find peace in your passing.

To much loss..

--
King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr