[Dailydrool] 2bonded old bassets in Kearney NE

Helena Poist helena at proplanner.com
Thu Feb 19 06:37:56 PST 2009

The shelter  had 2 Bassets surrendered to us a couple weeks ago.  There
is a male (never neutered) that is at least 10 years old and a female
(spayed) around 8 or 9 years old.  They still have quite a bit of spunk
left in them.  The shelter gave them both all of their vaccinations and
heartworm tested them.  They are both pretty nice dogs, but we have not
had much interest in them as they are so old and we would like for them
to go together, since they have been together their entire lives.  The
shelters says they have trouble finding homes for older bassets as well,
but I was wondering if you knew of anyone that could take them.  They
both could definitely us a dental as well..

We can help with expenses if there is anyone who can help two old basses
find a place to lay their head. I can send pictures and help with
transport. Helena of Hounds Haven Basset Rescue.

Helena Poist

Proplanner

2321 North Loop Drive

Ames, IA 50010