[Dailydrool] Rainbow Bridge

Janet Heald basset_hound_home at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 08:53:33 PST 2009

I just feel like thank you is not enough.  You have just overwhelmed me with your outpouring of sympathy and care.  I just don't have the right words to tell you how much it has helped me get through the intial sorrow of losing Dottie so close to Gus.  Thank you all.

Also big hugs from me and slurps from Shelby to those of you going through the same thing right now.  It's never easy...we love them too much.

Janet, Shelby and my two RB hounds Dottie & Gus