[Dailydrool] Where's Val?

Sandy sanwhe47 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 08:28:59 PST 2009

This be the Bea here to esplain why there be no Val on our calendar page
today; the momslave messed up!  She hab troubles sending the picture of me
and Val for the calendar and it didn't get there so she just send me with
new words but they got mixed up.  So anyway we celabrate Val's birthday with
chilie, cheese hot c at ts on the 14th.  I hope we have something really good
on my birthday on Sunday!  You can see Val on her Dogster page: http://www
dogster.com/dogs/601411

Our pack is really sad to have so many of our houndie friends go to the
bridge this week.  We send lots of healing drool to the families of Taz,
Dottie, Doofus and King Dudley.

Bea, Val, Dora, Willie,Thumpy(the Pit-Basset)
Bug and Max who are happy not being Bassets
See our family at:
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/513320
Sandy W