[Dailydrool] Drool and prayers today

Mary Tipping MTipping at cblh.com
Thu Feb 19 09:39:18 PST 2009

Such a very sad day on the Drool...my boys are sending their warmest
heart-healing drool to the families of Tucker, Taz, Doofus, Dudley, Taz
and Dottie.  They will all be in my prayers to St. Francis.  I'm doubly
sad because I just received a phone message from a very upset friend
that she had to send her 10 yr. old St. Bernard mix, Razor, to the
Bridge last night--his birthday was on Valentine's day.  I don't even
know what happened yet.  I do know that my house will be alight with
candles this evening, and the sky will be ablaze with all the bright new
stars.  So, so sad...

Mary, Harley, Biggs and Leo

This e-mail and any attachment is intended only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information.  Please email or call 302-658-9141 to advise the sender of a transmission error and delete the message and any attachments and any printouts.  Any tax advice contained in this communication is not intended and cannot be used to avoid penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or to promote, market or recommend to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.