[Dailydrool] NEEDING SOME HELP PLEASE WITH INFO

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Thu Feb 19 10:32:41 PST 2009

Leslie ... is this them??

http://www.dogbreederdirectory.com/breeders/SD/2/

27. Windswept  Eureka, SD

Phone:    605-284-2175
Website:    http://windswept.homestead.com
Dog Breeds:    Basset Hound, Dachshund, Labrador Retriever, Miniature
Dachshund, Ori Pei, Pekingese, Pembroke Welsh Corgi, Puggle

We at Windswept Kennels offer a variety of breeds and we also offer training
plans for those who wish to have their puppy trained before receiving them.

Baron Brausen & Janelle Smith
33121 115th St
Eureka, SD 57437

Note to all others.. **DO NOT** contact these people and harass them.. you
don't know for sure if it IS them, and at the same time its against the law.
I would however LOVE to see the people pay via legal trouble if the vet can
prove and document the conditions to get a horrible breeder out of
business.. but it has to be proven that these are the folks..

I say the above because *I KNOW* we have very passionate people on the
drool, and everyone wants to give bad people a piece of their mind... but
please.. please.. leave it to the justice system!

-Robert