[Dailydrool] I'm here, always here

Shannon R Gerdel pheleant at msn.com
Thu Feb 19 13:01:18 PST 2009

Hello everyone,

        I would like all of you to know that you are never far from my heart, or my prayers. I look at the Daily Drool Calendar every day, and I smile at the bond we all share due to our Basset Hounds. I am so grateful to each and every Drool member, as I have gained so much from each of you. I am not always able to read every Daily Drool due to my health, but I am here.

        I look at the pictures you send, and I often want to respond, but I never seem to have enough energy to do the things I want to do. It's not that I don't care, or that each of you do not matter to me. I am here. If you need to reach me for a Rescue related situation, please do not hesitate to call. I will help in any way that I can. I just happened to look at the last Drool, and someone asked me to e-mail them. You are all special to me, so if it is something important, please call, or send an e-mail that says in the subject: "Read Now Shannon". It would break my heart if I found out that one of you needed my help, and then I missed an e-mail.

         I am so sorry to hear of all of the Hounds that have gone to the bridge, we are sending Drool to all of you who have lost your Hounds.

        My health is still status quo, Praise the Lord! I just don't have as much energy as I used to.

        As I stated in the title, I am here for any of you, always here.

Sincerely,

Shannon R Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper, WY 82604
(307) 472-0163
pheleant at msn.com

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses from the Casper Crew!

In Drool,

Boomer: dogster.com/dogs/235129
Babe: dogster.com/dogs/261208
Arnie: dogster.com/dogs/281040
Shannon (an absolute, total, complete BassetCase): myspace.com/shannongerdel