[Dailydrool] The Gate to the Bridge Needs to Close for a While

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 14:54:17 PST 2009

Too much sadness in one day.  The bassets are sending heart-healing drool to
Janet on her loss of Dottie -- I can't believe you lost her so close after
you lost Gus.  No wonder poor Shelby is howling.  You are all in my
thoughts.

Siobhan, I'm so sorry about Taz, and Lorraine and Bob about Doofus, and
David about Dudley.

The heavens will shine more brightly tonight with four new stars.  The
bassets are sending heart-healing drool to all, and I'm sending gentle
thoughts of comfort.   Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB),
Dub-Dub (ATB))