[Dailydrool] Violeta! What were you thinking!!

Mary Wilson mewilson at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 19 15:17:51 PST 2009

Paddi B Basset is Shocked and Horrified to note that Violeta Basset missed the chance to lick a warm, wet human leg and instead put her own precious nose under the water (a very dangerous procedure) after a BALL!

Paddi is appalled at the wasted opportunity, and at the implication that tri-coloured hounds should retrieve balls under any circumstances. (She herself is a proud to be a tri-coloured hound and will have nothing whatsoever to do with balls, and has informed me that if I want a retriever I should get one.)

She asks Violeta to please reconsider this sport -- and notes that Violeta looks so much like Paddi that it is Particularly Alarming!

Mary, for
Paddi B Basset