[Dailydrool] Good and Bad--

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Feb 19 18:03:34 PST 2009

The gang here has been on the down low with all the passings to the bridge. We are so sorry, our hearts are heavy with the losses,and condolences to the drool familes are being sent, we are so sorry. Please know you ar all in our thoughts and prayers-this has been a hard time.

A bit of good news to pass on- Annie is staying at the vet for a bit, the trip back and forth daily for bandage changes was just too much for her, upset her so badly that it was best to keep her there. Her wonderful foster Mom Janet of BellyRubs Basset Rescue visits her twice a day, she is packing the "goods"--fresh cooked chicken that Miss Annie loves. Well-yesterday she wagged her tail and lifted her head a bit, and even gave a bark at Janet. We have made a baby step in her progress-a long way to go but we have a houndette pointed in the right direction.
Thank you all so much for the response to cards and even gifts to Dr Shelton that is takin such great care of her.

Thats the good and the bad-once again, we are so sorry for the hounds to the bridge.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake, OEBE Elder Clara - Queen of Farts,
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds