[Dailydrool] King Dudley

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Feb 19 19:40:11 PST 2009

I can not, not woof in about King Dudley. He was a good friend of forever
queenfeyfey and she says that for him she will open the buffet and yak about
old pawties and good times. Maudie greeted him looking for news of her
people.........and Nick and Caruso each had to give a kingly wag. In his
youth (and after) Dudley was always good for a pawty and the last hound
standing if there were people to pet him or share a treat. He visited her at
home and allowed the slaves to visit him when he took a beach rental.

Us is very sorry that Dudley has gone to see feyfey....but we know the pawty
is on!

Cakie
...Nudge and Rusty