[Dailydrool] Keeping score

b.a.sorensen at att.net b.a.sorensen at att.net
Fri Feb 20 06:13:33 PST 2009

C-Pap mask 1    Wilbur 6

I've been working to train myself to pick the mask up first thing in the morning.  Willie has never bothered it while I am home, but it appears to be the first thing he goes for when I leave.  Yesterday I had a meeting in the morning and a project to finish before I left and I forgot-again.  When I got home the nose piece was mangled and the 'nasal pillows' were missing.  That means a trip to the sleep store and those little pieces are expensive!  I did come home in time once.  He bent things a little, but it was still usable.

Barb-mom to Copper, Wilbur, Duncan and Buddy the not-a-basset, plus Max and Gretta (ATB)