[Dailydrool] This in that + drool

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 10:00:00 PST 2009

First and foremost, we are slinging drool to Lafayette, Reagan and all the
families who are mourning the loss of a hound or other family member. We try
to email each individually but in case we missed someone, please know we are
sending drool your way and keeping your families in our thoughts.

Mitchell - we are so happy to read that you are doing well. We are thinking
of you always! Also loved the magic shoes your momperson got. So pawesome!

Loved the time photos of JJ Morgan, what a cutiepie. I think I am going to
purchase prints of some of those for my office. They are so glamorous in the
black and white. Thanks for sharing!

Also enjoyed the clip of the hound who birthed 15 pups. WOW! I'd like to see
their website once they get it up and going.

My boys were so spoiled yesterday and still were not satisfied with me as a
slave. Their day started with a hike thru the canyon with Dadslave. On my
way home I picked up more food and new jerky treats for them. Then they got
a 2nd walk thruout the neighborhood. Then dinner with grated cheddar. Then
baths (yea ok that was more for me than them but still, it goes to show how
the entire day revolved around them!) Then I finally sat down to read the
drool after the crazy towel wrestling match post-bathtime and they wouldn't
stop barking their heads off. I lectured them that even me reading the drool
was technically for their benefit, but they didn't buy it. Finally I sat on
the couch giving bellyrubs to each and they drifted off to sleep. Life
is rough being a basset, hmmphf!

Kacy - devoted slave to Cow and Ru