[Dailydrool] Grampa Mitchell

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 20 10:34:31 PST 2009

It was good to hear from you finally Grampa Mitchell.  It sounds like you are doing ok.  We have been thinking of you a lot lately.

The elder boxer at our house, Maya, pulled a muscle in her back this week.  I was cooking dinner and next thing I know she couldn't walk.  I think that our young ones, Schroeder and Sophie, were trying to play too rough with her.  You know how those kids can be....  Schroeder always tries to -pardon my french- hump her because she is the queen bee and he wants to be top dog.  He is only going to be 2 next month so the basset brains are nowhere near arriving at our house.

We always keep you in our thoughts and will always have spare drool for you no matter how many houndies need it.

Love and drool to all in need,
Annette, Schroeder, Maya, Cassie & Sophie