[Dailydrool] What the H3LL has she eaten NOW ????!!!??

Peggy Gilman mrgilman1 at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 20 14:39:47 PST 2009

What the H3LL has she eaten NOW !?!?!
     Rosemary's grandmother called me at work this afternoon to describe that Rosemary was pooping out bloody poop prolifically.
When I got home I fed her pumpkin pie filling and she rewarded me with a stool the color and shape of a veggie with {as my 10 yr old described it} "ketchup" on it. No parasites.
   Anyone got any idea? It's like this dog can smell extra money{$5.00} in the bank and she gets sick. I nearly had to mortgage my first born this past summer to the vet when Rosemary suddenly sprouted heartworm larva.
Elisa,Rosemary's pet human