[Dailydrool] Sorrowful Ahroos

Katie Strobel katie.strobel at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 10:51:33 PST 2009

Hello everyone,
Watson and I are so saddened by all of the departures for the bridge
this last week. We read the drool everyday, and we have grown so
connected to each hound and their people on the drool, and we miss
every hound that leaves for the bridge. Watson sends snooters and
heart healing drool to all the people whose hounds have left for the
bridge. We will light a candle tonight so that everyone is sure to
find their way. Hopefully it will bring you comfort to know that your
houndies are happy and healthy watching over us and waiting for us to
come meet them at the bridge.
We send drool to all those who need it.
Snooters,
Katie and Watson