[Dailydrool] the vet.

Peggy Gilman mrgilman1 at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 21 11:01:40 PST 2009

I have seen the vet this morning and I the DOG have a complaint . They put a COLD glass stick up my sore derriere. Then they said
I had a fever and gave my pet human a green bottle with round things in it,and said give her one every twelve hours.
  On the way home the pet humans {it takes two to go to the vet.One who wont let me drive,and the other to write the check.} stopped and got a bag of egg,cheese,ham sandwiches,{and they refused to share!},anyway we got home and they gave the sandwiches to the petchildren.
    The smallest petchild shoved one of those round white things down my throat.{she wants to be a .....iiiiiiiOMY GAHD!!!!! a VETERINARIAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! } anyway.....
the pet humans also bought some very nice new food from the vet,and a car pet refresher{are they saying I smell bad?????do they not maybe understand that it is very nice cologne to smell like a basset?}
  Well, I the Rosemary am home now and I am on point for grandmother's egg,cheese,ham sandwich.
ooooooh!oooh! there are banana muffins in the kitchen.........................
Rosemary the Basset {and Elisa her pet human.}