[Dailydrool] Bo

Bambi McLeskey bassetslave at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 21:40:59 PST 2009

Thank you so much to all who have sent wonderful healing drool to my
not a basset Bo. He has been to the vet, and been diagnosed with
Erlichea (sp?) a tick borne illness. Apparently it mimics arthritis at
first and then moves into not eating and drinking. Well he is on
Doxycycline ( a wonderful little pill for all things tick borne in my
opinion, although it is evil on the stomach, I had to take the little
green monsters with my Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever last summer.,
Yucky) and Prednisone for two weeks. Broughth im home from the vet, he
drank water, and promptly threw it up along with neon yellow bile.
Called the vet in a panic, and she told me to feed him yogurt. Now if
I could have gotten him to eat, I wouldnt have taken him in, right? So
how to pull this off. Well, if anyone needs the advice, smear yogurt
on the nose of one momperson, then request kisses. It worked for
us!!!! Lol. He is now eating and drinking and hugging and being his
Bo-zer self. Drool really works!!!!!! He is on the mend!!

The boys would like to send sweet heart healing snooters to all those
who have lost a special houndie. I would name them all, but it would
break my heart. The inhabitants of this house want everyone to know
how important the drool is to us, and how much we love our huge
extended family!

Bambi and da boys

PS Ill respond to all drool from work tomorrow. Gmail hates my
computer at home, and I will be lucky if this goes through. Ive been
trying to send messages all weekend. Now off to bed with one Happy
hungry bo, and one terrible big mean evil migraine. At least one of us
feels better!!!