[Dailydrool] This and That

Janet Heald basset_hound_home at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 14:53:07 PST 2009

Happy Birthday Gunter!!!!

Brigette~Not Pw Lafayette!  I am soooo sorry.  There are way too many of us grieving our sweet doggies right now.  Big hugs and Shelby sends some basset love your way as well.

So happy to hear that Bo is on the mend.  We need some news like that around here right now.

Again, thank you so much for the email messages after the loss of Dottie last week.  They have meant more than I can put into words.  I’m sorry if I have not send emails to the rest of you that had losses this past week as well.  As you know…I just wasn’t quite “all there” after that for several days.  So if I missed you, please know I’m sending my thoughts and hugs and Shelby’s sending some healing drool your way.

Janet, Shelby & the RB hounds Dottie & Gus