[Dailydrool] Pw Lafayette to the Bridge

Bonnie Bostelman BBostelman at comcast.net
Sun Feb 22 15:04:13 PST 2009

Our thoughts and prayers are with PW Lafayette's family and friends....

Bonnie, Louie, Maggie, Lucy and foster failure Nellie Bellie

<<It is with a heavy heart that I let you know that Pw Lafayette has made
her
journey to the Bridge.  She was in the vetspital following a spleenectomy
when she unexpectedly began bleeding internally, throwing up, and going
downhill very rapidly.  Her wonderful Mom, Brigette, and her family had no
choice but to help Lafayette on her way to the Bridge.