[Dailydrool] Way Too Many

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 22 18:12:45 PST 2009

There have been way too many departures for the Bridge this winter.  Someone needs to close the door.  We are so sad for all the families who loved and lost their houndies.  We are sending special drool to the families of Doofus, Dottie, Taz, Dudley, Tucker, Fred & Mocha, Taco Bell, and Lafayette.  If there are any I missed, I am truely sorry.  The houndies are free from pain, and enjoying the warmth and treats at the Bridge.  They are keeping an eye on their families too.  They never really leave.  There is always a place in our hearts where they live on.  Just think of all you would have missed if these loving bundles of fur and drool had never come your way.  Think of all they would have missed too.  You were their angels who gave them the security of knowing there would always be food, cuddles and snuggley blankies.  Now they get to be your angels, watching you with care.  They don't want you to be sad.  Remember the love. It will always stay in your hearts.

Lighting candles and gently sending drool to those who are hurting tonight.

Ninja, Marley, Maggie, and Shelby the foster with the mom