[Dailydrool] Basil

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 18:47:02 PST 2009

Thanks to a wonderful friend of Susan's (Froggie), Basil Rathbone will be delivered right to my door next Monday evening. I just put his new crate together, although I'm now thinking I should have waited until he got here to see what size to buy, as it looks awfully small. Of course, that may just be in comparison to the condo-sized crate my parents have for their basset...

Esther