[Dailydrool] The Dogs Were Worried About My Laughing

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Mon Feb 23 15:56:21 PST 2009

Tonight I was checking my email and my graphic forums and this was offered
as a cheery break in the day.  I clicked on it - and I offer it to you - but
I actually laughed so much that I was crying.

Both Lilie and Daffodil stood up at my chair to see what I was doing.  It's
nice to know that they would comfort me if I were to be terribly upset...but
I have to also think that they were simply curious about what the human was
doing that was making her act so strangely.

http://videos.komando.com/2008/06/04/mans-surprising-laugh/

There has been so much sadness recently, that I think that we all need a
cheerup.  Wait this out for about a minute or so until they put the mike at
the middle guy so you can hear him.  Hug your basset while you listen.