[Dailydrool] Ms.Beasley's Adventure

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 19:19:35 PST 2009

Ms. Beasley here, today started as a normal day for me.  I pawed my slave at
600am to let me out, then asked for my breakfast before she went back to
bed.  (Those humans...lazy).  Then my slave gots a phoney call and she was
all excited and chatting with who ever...I thoughts it was her boyfriend,
'cause she was laughing and chatting so much just like she does when she
talks to him.  Well, she gets off the phoney thingy and says to me, Beasley
you are going to have an adventure later today!  OH OH...that can only mean
trouble...the last time she said that she was gone for a nickzillion
days!!!  So, I am on patrol, watching our house from my perch on my fluffy
pillows.  Suddenly I sees the biggest carvan thingy drive right up to my
porch and then Auntie goes to the door and lets this woman in.  I was scared
and hid under the table.  Auntie get my leash, which makes me happy so I
ranned to hers, but she...how do you say it...."pulls a fast one" and gives
the leash to the lady and that lady takes me from MY HOME!!!  Auntie says to
be a good girl and go with the lady to hers carvan thingy.  I was really
really scared, I wanted to be with Auntie.  But, when I get in the carvan
thingy, its nice and warm, the lady talks to me really nice and takes a
thingy out to brush me....mmmmm...I loves to be brushed...she then grabs one
of my footsies and before I knew it, she had a thingy that ate my nails!
After that she put me in a big thingy and let nice warm water get me wet and
she washed and massaged me....she dried me off and soon she put a pink
bandana on me and took me back into my house.  I AM HOME AUNTIE AND I SMELL
GOOD!!!!
Auntie here, yes, I found a mobile groomer at a very good rate, so I had
Beasley fluffed and buffed today.  She will come back in four weeks to trim
Beasley's nails. This works out well for me and it's very convenient.
Beasley did the basset 500 once she was back in the house, barking and
playing with her toys too.  My girl is sleeping now, she looks and smells so
much better.

Heart healing drool to all.  Will someone close the gates to the Rainbow
Bridge, please?

doG Bless,
Ruthie Beattie
Ms. Beasley (I smells really good and my footsies are pretty now)