[Dailydrool] Bad Stella

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 08:32:26 PST 2009

Stella B Low wanted out a 2:30 in the morning today.  Then she trots back to bed all wet.  I couldn't get back to sleep with 2  bassets hugging each side of my feet.  Old Deohgee sometimes gets up at 4:30, but even he sleeps past 2:30.

I gave Roland a fiber pill yesterday, instead of his rimadyl.  He spit it out, looked at it, then ate it.  I meant to take the fiber pill myself. So far, Rollie is ok.  Poor dog with an inept slave.

I gave away my bed, which is a long story, but we're all sharing a hide-a-bed until the new bed comes.

Janice Henry Colvin