[Dailydrool] Drool

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 24 08:48:53 PST 2009

Please sling some drool to my dear parents they have to help their 14 year old baby girl cuddles to the bridge today
Cuddles has been sick for years, bladder issues and having trouble walking the arthritis is so bad now she can barely get up
Cuddles whom I never got to see enough of stole my heart as puppy. I always spent extra time with her when I went for a visit to my parents place
I saw her last Nov. for the first time in 6 years. I took some pictures, I some how knew her days were numbered. Dad called last night and told me her time was near
I sobbed. I lover her like she was my own. Cuddles was the kindest gentlest soul I have ever had the pleasure of meeting puppy wise
Deep bark Deep heart. Everyone loved her.
I prayed last night that as she made her journey Max A Million and Sir Opa would come and take her to the Bridge
Run free my dear cuddles I will miss you more then you could ever imagine

Carolyn

Mom to
Rex aka LiL Foot
LiL Miss Daisy halo