[Dailydrool] Nail Grinders

Valerie and John Epps eppsval26 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 19:46:27 PST 2009

I know we've talked about this a lot before but I have now experienced several different nail grinders so I thought I would share my thoughts on them.

Pedi-paws- waste of money
Peti-cure Power Model- nice concept but in my experience isn't strong enough for Basset nails, even after tightening sand paper slides down during use causing problems.
Dremel cordless- not enough power
Dremel Stylus- not enough power
Dremel Multi-pro with cord- *best by far*
Craftsman Sears Model Rotary Tool with light- a little too powerful but I like the light
Now I'm thinking of just buying the peti-cure attachment and putting it on my Dremel Multi-Pro.

 Valerie Epps