[Dailydrool] Annie

JUDITH WITTELS jewittels at msn.com
Thu Feb 26 16:40:11 PST 2009

I just got off of Annie's first giving page with Belly Rubs basset rescue . I noticed that she got so many generous donations for her medical care, BUT lots of you have not signed her petition to push for stiff punishment for Treadway. They have about 1600 or so signatures towards the 10,000 that they are trying to get to let the judge know that we are dead serious about this case and the punishment that this creaton should get. Please everyone go and sign and write your feelings.

Judy