[Dailydrool] Bassets Looking for homes

Julie Burgoon jskrista at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 26 18:30:47 PST 2009

I am a member of a horse rescue board and one person e-mailed me knowing that I had basset contacts about the following bassets in need~Here is a copy of the e-mail I received

34093.1

Please crosspost for these 2 pretty dogs. This is a rural pound. The town is Stanford KY. Bluegrass basset rescue, Bassett rescue of old dominion have been contacted but no response. 4 other rescues were contacted but the email info was incorrect.

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=13079527

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=13079706

Also there is a beautiful basset mix in Mercer county dog pound in WV. I will post a pic. He is black and white speckled. Also does anyone know if there is a basset forum and if so what is the site address?

here is the link for the bassett in Mercer County WV.

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=13047530.

I have emailed several rescues, Ohio Basset Rescue, Droopy basset hounds in W PA, Bellyrubs both middle and east TN, Basset hound rescue in Ontario Canada Basset Rescue of old Dominion(brood) VA and Blue grass bassett in KY.

Any one have any other suggestions? does anyone know of a basset forum board?

 THANK YOU dOODLEBUGG~