[Dailydrool] Various and sundry...

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 20:50:49 PST 2009

Some good news for a change!  So glad Bessie came through her surgery with
flying colors and is about to get a forever home!  And we're so glad
Kelvin's dental went well -- poor baby being so frightened.  And we're glad
Nicki made it through her surgery OK and hope she starts eating again soon.

And then the bad news keeps on coming. We're sending heart-healing drool to
Kjersti and the dadperson for Oskar's passing and to DeWight on Sebastian's
passing.  The heavens are just full of stars with all of our new angels.

Healing drool to Bel -- hope his abcess removal goes well.  Happy Gotcha Day
Pelly!

And Hilary none of my bassets will chase balls.  Henry will watch me throw
it and then follow me when I retrieve it like "What are you doing throwing a
ball for yourself Mom?" but that's about it.  Now my Lisa could chase a
tennis ball until your arm was ready to fall off from throwing it, but not
my bassets.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub
(ATB))