[Dailydrool] Crack yo backers

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 11:14:07 PST 2009

We have never used it on a pet but I have used a Chiropractor myself since I
was young.  Santana calls them crack yo backers hehe

There were times I could not walk because my hip went out, or my sacral
joint slipped out. Once I couldn't walk without sticking out my butt, boy
did I look like a fool!  Then another time when my butt was turned in but it
made it look like I was flexing it LOL I couldn't lay in bed or get out of
bed or turn in bed all i could do was sit!  So they are saviors.  I come out
of the chiropractor feeling taller and like I can breath!  I feel great
sleep great everything is great!

You really need to shop around and get a good one whether it is for a pet
or yourself.
I have visited chiropractors who I can tell were out to make money asking me
to come back 1 time a week to every day.  Then I found one who is about 1
hour drive away with traffic who tells me once a month is good but if you
can't I am here if something goes wrong.  In animals I am not sure what the
protocol is I would say it has to do with how out their spine is and how
long it stays where it is supposed to be without pushing on nerves.

They do not move muscles but move your spine, neck, hip, joints etc to where
they are supposed to be.  Some take xrays to see.... some can just feel it
when they touch your spine.  However muscles can be moved around after
something is manipulated and this will leave you sore, I use heat for this
and it helps

We are slinging drool for Mitchell that what ever you do for him makes him
feel
better and for you momperson Bev who we know is very worried.

--
Anitra
Momma To

Check out Mr. Pants' woofsites!
Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/622568
OR
Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/santanadog

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a Basset Hound licking your face