[Dailydrool] suggestion needed

RGeyer5165 at aol.com RGeyer5165 at aol.com
Sat Feb 28 15:16:01 PST 2009

i need some thoughts from my fellow droolers....Buddydawg is about 12-13
years old and i have always bragged that his bathroom needs were minimal...as a
point of fact, he almost never asks to go out but did whatever he had to do when
i took him out, which was after breakfast and dinner, at bedtime, and in the
late afternoon on occassion...of late i am finding him to dump in the house,
or pee whenever...doesn't happen often, but like today, he and i were both
napping this afternoon, woke up and started to prepare his dinner, with him at my
side in the kitchen, and smelled something funny, and right there he had
dumped, and in the hall way to the kitchen...no sound, no ask to go out, no
nothing...how can i feed him right after that?...reward?...i don't think so... and
how do i reprimand him? how do i handle it when walk into the living room and
find he had peed there?...i'm lost...it's been a while since i had to housebreak
a dog, and have had very few occassions to do so with Bud in the 6 years he
has lived with me...your suggestions for how to proceed would be much
appreciated...Rene'e

You're invited to Hollywood's biggest party: Get Oscars
updates, red carpet pics and more at Moviefone.
(http://movies.aol.com/oscars-academy-awards?ncid=emlcntusmovi00000001)