[Dailydrool] Movies

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 6 05:42:02 PST 2009

Speaking of movies, there is a new movie coming out, "Dog Hotel" or something like that.   It is suppose to give people the awareness of shelter dogs.   And I believe some of the proceeds is going to shelters.   I saw a commercial from Pedigree about it, but only once.   I will watch for more.  Wouldn't this be great to have a movie that helps our fine furfriends.  I hope if this is so, everyone will go see it!!!!!!   Of course, it will not have that handsome fellow that is in Australia in the movie, but at least there will be popcorn at the theatre.  Bwahhhhhaaaahahaaa.

Diane  PS  The Slobber Shoppe is on the ABC Basset Rescue site.  Get your hoodie while they last.  I am telling you they are wonderful!!!!   (this is not a paid advertisement, I live in Mexico, I am just tickled pink with my purchase from there)

 Yu needz to excuz da momma, in Mexico da american menz is not dat hansom and she has been raving aboutz dis man in da movie.  It is embarassssing.  Go seez dis movie when i comes out cuz it helpezzz da doggies.   Humpppphh.  How dare herz say bwahahahahaha.

Ella Louise