[Dailydrool] Earle

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 6 14:33:19 PST 2009

We are sending lots of tummy drool for Earle and hope he gets to come home and feels lots better andn we are sending drool  for Lynx the kitty.  We hope his family won't be too sad and will be able to think of all the good times soon without the sad.

We are being lazy today.  School was out today due to ice so the teenager got an extra day of break.  When I went to get the animals up for breakfast, he was surrounded.  Maggie was on one side; she takes up a lot of room, and Marley and Shelby were on the other side.  It was  cute.  He was completely surrounded.  He carries Shelby to bed because her legs are too short to get up the stairs.  He also brings her down again.  She doesn't mind.

It is past dinner time here and the hounds are having trouble getting the teenaged slave to perform his duties.  It's just lucky for him that the afore mentioned hounds are too lazy to do anything about it, at least for now.

Happy January to everyone and stay off the ice.

Julie, Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby the foster