[Dailydrool] Bassetese..

Marilyn Fulton vbassety3 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 13 18:04:57 PST 2009

I so enjoy all types of posts, the intellectual and informative, as well as
the "bassetese".  I've been on the drool since the mid 90's when it first
started, and while I don't post as much as I did at first, the drool is very
much an important part of my daily life,  both the funny and serious.
Sylvie, please don't leave us, I met you last year at the All Breed Show in
Portland, and I thoroughly enjoyed your wisdom and knowledge, as well as
your beautiful houndettes. (Hope to see you there this weekend!)  As for the
bassetese, it brings me out of my doldrums to read it on days when I come
home from work ( I have a difficult, depressing job, which I won't go into)
and I consider it to be quite therapeutic.  I especially love reading about
Elder Clara and her gas bombs tormenting Elwood!  Can we please keep it
light, so that we can all enjoy the diverse melting pot of knowledge and
humor that we are as droolers?

Marilyn Fulton
Apollo, Daphne, and Zeus (Mom wouldn't survive without us to keep her
laughing..)
Hercules and Athena ATB
Portland, Oregon