[Dailydrool] Doxiez

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Jan 15 17:42:02 PST 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. I readin me droolz. Berry Nice storie, next, berry nice storie, oh, we sendz da droolz dere,
HOLDIT. I readz dis one agin. Hmmmmm, dis mite bee----hey Brudder Jake, drag dem rumpbones on ober?herez, youze gotz ta readz dis, Hey, now leeb Ol' Elder Clara snooze, she been like bear wif no berriez dis week, an iffin youze wake dat one, she gonna blow da tailpipe, youze gotz to fink bout dem fingz. Youze da brainz dere big boy. Now whut da brudder finkin, we boff still got da void up dere. Nebber mindz dat. Jus no wake da beast.
Readz dat. Summfin callz a doxie. I dun heard dat word, Brudder Jake, I bee finkin dat whut dat is on da obber side of da fence, youze know liddel fing wif da legs an it gots a boice not like we brudderz. It liddel, it got tail, it got earflapz, yup, da Brudder Elwood seyz doxie.
Whut-Now Brudder Jake, I been a tellin youze fur months dat it not be a snausage. It gotz teef. I knowz it be a one bite fur youze, but we gotz to do da reespectin ob da liddel critterz. Youze gots to leeb dat one bee. It bee doxie, not snausage fur youze.
Whut??? Speak up, Brudder Elwood gotz da flapz down.
Oh, da one on da odder side ob da fence dat Sister Daisy alweys is a yappin at?? Dat liddel furball. Yup, I knowz whut dat one bee too.
Dat one a BarnRat. My hebbinz, da doo on dat one bee nuff fur da Brudder Elwood to gib up woomenz.
Almost.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake, OEBE Elder Clara - Queen of Farts,
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds