[Dailydrool] Maggie

taylor092 at comcast.net taylor092 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 21 06:51:26 PST 2009

Jessica:     I am so sorry for the loss of Maggie.  I always think that with each passing of a beloved pet a little piece of your heart goes with them.  I still am missing my Oliver (ATB 11/13/08) even though  Jody, a rescue basset, is sharing a home with me!.  There is a poem by Rudyard Kipling titled "The Power of the Dog".  It is beautiful, sad and comforting on "giving your heart to a dog to tear."

Maggie is waiting for you, just as in life, she'll give you a welcome home worth waiting for!

Miriam