[Dailydrool] bits

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 16:07:49 PST 2009

to Paul Chinn:  Take the basset you like and already want.  Tell your
friend to pull the basset at Animal Control, and foster him for the
local rescue group.  (It's not fair for her to try to guilt you into
something she's not able or willing to do herself).  The basset
rescues nearest you are http://www.4thehounds.org/ and
http://www.bassetrescue.org/ - they might be able to take him.  But
most rescues have a HUGE lack of available foster homes, so if you or
your frirend could foster him, the rescues usually pay all vet
expenses for you.

To Nancy:  Oh I read your post with my heart in my throat!  I am SO
glad Sweet Sarah is OK!  That is my worst nightmare - one of my dogs
getting out and lost....

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!